Land Rover Roadside Assistance | Land Rover Potchefstroom
Being stranded on the side of the road can be a dangerous event in anyone's life – the proximity of the other vehicles rushing past or the threat of potential robbery in some areas means that you should never be left without the availability of assistance when you need it.
Land Rover has created Land Rover Assist for our Owners – and is your 24/7 dedicated roadside assistance helpline. Should you need any roadside assistance with mechanical or electrical breakdowns – as well as minor roadside emergencies, which require an immediate response – Land Rover Assist is there for you.
Please note that depending on the model, benefits apply during the first 3 years or 100,000km; or 5 years 100,000km whichever comes first and are limited to your country of residence.
Land Rover Roadside Assistance Contact Numbers
For any roadside assistance and emergencies for South African customers contact –
0861 LR Assist (0861 572 774 78)
For any roadside assistance and emergencies for Botswana & Namibia customers contact –
+27 11 9918765
When you dial in for assistance, be sure to have your VIN number handy for quick validation and assistance. If it is not available in your owner's manual, you will find your VIN number on your vehicle registration disc – it is an alpha numerical 17 digit number.
The Land Rover Assist benefits do not apply to:
- Any vehicle outside the warranty period.
- The cost of repairs or parts at the time of the incident.
- Expenses occurred by the owner when assistance was not requested via the Land Rover Assist call centre.
- Ensure you see the Land Rover, branded and numbered ID card from the Service Provider.
- Do not sign paperwork presented by a towing or roadside assistance service provider if you have not read thoroughly and understood clearly - especially after an accident.
- Refer to your owner's manual for technical enquiries regarding indicators on your dashboard or otherwise.
- Should you need technical advice please contact your nearest dealerships during office hours.
- If you are travelling outside the borders, ensure to request extended territory insurance from your Insurance Broker or Insurance Company.
- In the event of an accident, please ensure that your vehicle be towed to an Approved Body Repair Centre.